Inserting large values

From: Alexey Chernov <AlexeyChernov_at_go.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 17:06:33 -0700

[Quoted] I enormously appologize for entering the news group with question as stupid as this (I've just started to learn
[Quoted] programming) but at the moment I've got noone I can turn to--I need to insert very long value, say 10 000, into a field. I tried a number of data types--Varchar2 lets me insert only 4000, Long also doesn't help much. [Quoted] So, is there a way to insert value of this range toth data base? If there is a newsgroup more appropriate for my question I'd be happy to learn it as well.
Thank you. Received on Mon May 14 2001 - 02:06:33 CEST

Original text of this message