Forms6i Hierarchical Tree Control

From: nagib <nshagour_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 18:53:38 +0300

[Quoted] Hi Everybody

The Hierarchical Tree Control of Developer 6i Forms Builder does not behave [Quoted] the same in forms runtime (ifrun60.exe) and forms builder (ifbld60.exe).

The behaviour I get in forms builder is not replicated when I run the same form under the runtime program.

For instance, the global variable :SYSTEM.TRIGGER_NODE_SELECTED when used in [Quoted] the WHEN-TREE-NODE-SELECTED trigger works fine under forms builder (it gives [Quoted] either 'TRUE' or 'FALSE' value).

But under runtime it causes the following error :

a Dialogue labbeled 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library'

Assertion Failed
File : E:/fgg2w32/src/if/iff/ifzsys.c
Line : 632
Expression : 0

Abort Retry Ignore

How can i maintain compatibility between the two environments. Can anyone Help?

Thanks
Nagib Received on Sun May 13 2001 - 17:53:38 CEST

Original text of this message