WANTED: N*A*K*E*D VB-Oracle Hotshots!!

From: WJN <apply_at_webjobsnow.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 18:23:01 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] Well, actually you don't have to be naked - just real good at what you do. But now that we have your attention, we're looking for a few top notch Visual Basic and Oracle gurus for a variety of projects. If you're thorough, well organized, efficient and you document your code well, you just might be the one we're looking for! Toss in a little team management experience and you can tell us where to send the check!

So, naked or dressed, put your fingers to the keyboard right now and email us at 051101CSDVBOR_at_webjobsnow.com!

Thank you,

The Web Jobs Now Staff