Oracle designer/developer 2000

From: Raymond Lee <mghong_at_pl.jaring.my>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 23:26:37 +0800

[Quoted]         Hello guru , I'm a novice with experience only in Oracle 6.XXX.. currently I join a company using Oracle 8i ,Developer 2000, Designer 2000,

  Can I know where can I get more info , book on this 2 tools ?? I come across designer when I design PL/SQL to write a package , procedure , function .

But did I need to code all this code into Designer ?I refer to the tutorial book offer by Oracle , but I still can't get the hand of it .??
Please help and point some guildline to me. Received on Thu May 10 2001 - 17:26:37 CEST

Original text of this message