privilege error message inst repository??

From: Eric <staceye_at_picknowl.com.au--NOSPAM>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 00:51:38 +0930

Hi,
[Quoted] I am trying to get designer to work and I am trying to create /install the [Quoted] repository but when I click start I get the following error message: You do not have SELECT privilege on sys.V_$PARAMETERS view. This process can not proceed.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

I have managed to add the other required privileges by using appropriate grant statements in sqlplus, but I can't seem to find/get the syntax to correct this error.
It is not even listed when I chose check requirements. any help appreciated
regards
Eric Received on Tue May 08 2001 - 17:21:38 CEST

Original text of this message