Re: Announcement: TESTING COMPUTER SOFTWARE (TCS2001) Conference -- Keynote Speakers

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 20:02:50 -0700

Posting commercial messages in our usenet group is not appreciated and has turned off at least one DBA with a Fortune 500 company.

Next time post in the appropriate group: comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

I refuse to ever do anything requested by a spammer. And others in our group feel the same way.

Daniel A. Morgan