IMP73 and EXP73

From: Christophe Charron <christophe.charron_at_prologiq.fr>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 19:02:10 +0200

Hi,
[Quoted] i want to use exp73 and IMP73 on an 7.3 Oracle Database to make tests on a 2° database but the saved db is always restored in the original tablespace. [Quoted] And of course, I don't have enought storage on this drive. An anyway i'll have to move the original db on an other drive but i don't want to drop anything before i am not sure that the copy is ok. How can i do ? Help ... The sample given in
http://technet.oracle.com/doc/server73x/SUT73/ch2.htm#toc043 doesnt works !!!

In fact, i just want to have a copy of my database !!!!

--
Sincerely
Christophe Charron

Service Développement
PROLOGIQ
7 bis Rue des Aulnes
69410 Champagne au Mont d'Or

Tel : 0 437 499 107
Fax : 0 437 499 105
mailto:christophe.charron_at_prologiq.fr