Re: Looking for alternatives to Oracle Reports 6

From: Greg Teets <gteets_at_rr.cinci.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 22:50:04 GMT

>So ease of
>lay-out and use is very important and that is what reports doesn't offer.

Exactly.

The tool is just a pain! Worst of all is when the user requests a small change in the report. "Just move this over here and that over there ... " . Something that any normal person thinks should only take a few minutes ends up taking forever.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I just wanted to throw in my two cents because I get terribly frustrated by Reports. It's just not easy to use.