Re: DataBlaze 1.0 Released!!

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:48:27 +0100

Depends what you consider when recommending a product.

One of the things I now have in my mind about this product is that it is developed and marketed by a company that considers spamming an ethical method of marketing. This makes me doubt their business practices in general. The major reason I have never considered AOL is because they bombard me with unwanted discs. Sure if it is the only product that does the job then you'd consider the product, but if there are competitor offerings and the competitor behaves in a more customer centric manner I'd buy from them every time.

Of course the biggest reason not to recommend is that 1.0 version number.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA