Re: Developer 2000

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 10:47:12 +0200

[Quoted] "justinien lang" <justinien_lang_at_vt4.net> wrote in message news:leq4ft0r9g3c4n6iarn5nq12cr96oqi3gm_at_4ax.com...

> Is there somebody who can says me why I can't install Oracle Developer
> 2000 on a Windows Nt4 Server with sp6 and Oracle8.
>
> In fact, I set the cd, I begin the installation with a complete
> installation, he copies some files and then he stops. No message, no
> warning.
>
> What can I do ?

Which version of Oracle 8. Not 8i hopefully? Developer 2000 has to be installed in the default Oracle_home for Developer 2000, Oracle 8i must be installed in a *different* Oracle home. The same may apply to Oracle 8 though.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Fri May 04 2001 - 10:47:12 CEST

Original text of this message