Forms vs. Server Performance analysis

From: Stefan Schubert <stefan.schubert_at_itec-koeln.de>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 09:06:35 +0200

Hi guys,

how can I observe i.e. measure the performance queries build by oracle forms automatically and through customized plsql blocks?

The problem is, that one query from a forms application might take longer than one minute before returning with results. To do performance analysis I need to know if it is forms or the server who needs so long.

Is there any interface where I can capture sql statements send by froms to the server and stop the response time? This would be very helpfull.

Thanks

Stefan

i\tec Gesellschaft für Informationsmanagement mbH Oberländer Ufer 190a - 50968 Köln

Mitglied von KPMG International

Stefan Schubert - Berater - Dipl.-Inform.

Fon: +49 (0)221 93724-18
Fax: +49 (0)221 93724-50
Mail: Stefan.Schubert_at_itec-koeln.de
Web: http://www.itec-koeln.de