Re: DataBlaze 1.0 Released!!

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 21:18:58 -0700

Chuck Hamilton wrote:

> "wayne" <no_at_email.please.com> wrote in message
> > > spam alert.
> >
> > Shit, what does "marketplace" mean to you?
> >

> What does cross-post mean to you?

I'll tell the original poster what it means to me.

It means I will not visit his web site and I will not buy his product.

[Quoted] [Quoted] And neither will I recommend to my customers that they do if it ever comes up ... and between two of them there are more than 275,000 employees. The only appropriate punishment for spammers and cross-posters is to hit them where it hurts ... in the sales revenues.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Thu May 03 2001 - 06:18:58 CEST

Original text of this message