Add A User In Oracle 8i

From: Chris \( Val \) <"Chris>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 21:44:40 +1000

[Quoted] Hi everybody, I've just installed Oracle Personel edition 8i for the first time, I followed all the instructions in the readme file and got it set up and tested fine on my machine Win98 SE.

What I would like to know is this:
Is it possible to add a new user account with the personel edition of 8i?
I have looked everywhere but cannot find anywhere where to do this, I did a typical install as the readme file suggested so is it also possible that the administration part for adding user accounts was not installed by doing this?

All and any help truely appreciated.
Chris Received on Wed May 02 2001 - 13:44:40 CEST

Original text of this message