Re: Oracle 8i

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:34:08 GMT

Several potential answers:

    [Quoted]
  1. OCI is the native C library for Oracle [Quoted]
  2. Pro*C is the precompiler that takes 'native SQL' and turns it into OCI
  3. You might want to look at ODBC and associated libraries
  4. Oracle Objects for OLE
  5. You might also be asking about Net8 - the connectivity portion

Info on all of this at http://technet.oracle.com

HtH
/Hans