Designer install ? & Oracle compatable ?

From: Eric <staceye_at_picknowl.com.auNOSPAM>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 14:20:11 +0930

Hi,
[Quoted] 1. Can anyone tell me if Designer 6i release 3 will work with Oracle 8i 8.1.7 Personal for Windows NT/2000?
I have tried designer 6i rel 2 but my understanding is that from the documentation it will not work with this version of Oracle. 2. Can you install Designer first and then Oracle into the same directory as a work-around to stop Designer insisting it needs a separate directory for its installation or is this not recommended? any help appreciated
regards
Eric.
remove NOSPAM at end of address to email. Received on Sun Apr 29 2001 - 06:50:11 CEST

Original text of this message