how call a form (HELP)

From: A. Bogomol <bogomol_at_investbank.ru>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:06:22 +0300

Hi!
[Quoted] Is it possible to call a form from a When-Validate-Item trigger? In the help was written that I need to use the When-New-Instance trigger for this purpose.
 My task :
I need to call the form B from other form A, After a user filled in the field in the form A, When-Validate-Item checks the conditions if they are wrong
the trigger offers to fill in the other form B and calls it . (it does work - I use the open_form build-in :-((( ) Do you have suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Alexander Received on Fri Apr 27 2001 - 08:06:22 CEST

Original text of this message