Drop-down list select depends on the previous one in parameters form in Reports/2000

From: Kucol <kucol_the_green_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:12:22 +0200

Hi,
[Quoted] how can I make selection in one drop-down list dependable on the choice in a previous one?

[Quoted] I can't make this working - in the runtime-mode all selections are already done and I can't use bind variables in select statements in the parameters form.

The problem is like that:

  • two lists: 'Country' and 'City'
  • when user makes selection in the 'Country' list - selection in the 'City' list should be reduced.

I don't want to use form other than Parameters Form in Reports/2000.

How can I bind this fields?

Thanks for help,
Kucol Received on Thu Apr 26 2001 - 11:12:22 CEST

Original text of this message