Where to Start?

From: The Martian <dmcgrat1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:00:06 GMT

[Quoted] There is a job opening up where I work in about 9 mos. working w/ Oracle. No [Quoted] [Quoted] prior experience is necessary; they will train whomever they select. I want [Quoted] to make myself as strong a candidate as I can, by starting to self-study. I [Quoted] have minimal experience as a coder (some Pascal, some FORTRAN, but not much [Quoted] of either). Where would be the best place for me to [Quoted] start studying? Thanks!

The Martian
dmcgrat1_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Apr 26 2001 - 21:00:06 CEST

Original text of this message