User Exits

From: Lars G Jacobsson <larsgunnar.jacobsson_at_interit.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:29:23 +0200

Howdy !
I'm migrating a system from Oracle 7.0, Forms 4.1 on SUN to Oracle 8i, Forms 6i on Solaris, and I've run across a problem with my user_exit (from Forms).
It's kinda hard to describe, but I'll give it a try. A procedure i called in the user_exit that makes a select (embedded sql) and recieves 0 rows, which is OK. However, it does not give me an sql-error_code so I can't error_handle it correctly. When simulating the user_exit from the OS, with a small C-program, it returns ORA-01403, which is correct.
Any ideas on why the user_exit(prog) doesn't do this ?? Regards,
/L-G Received on Tue Apr 24 2001 - 14:29:23 CEST

Original text of this message