Re: Check It Out: Top100 Version 1.6.0 Beta 1 has been released

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:15:26 +0200

"Galen Boyer" <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:upue3sskw.fsf_at_yahoo.com...
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com wrote:
>
> > You posted this message in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace
> > which is the appropriate place to flog your goods.
>
> I wish there was an comp.databases.oracle.softwaretools or
> .announce or something where people could do this, I don't think
> the .tools is appropriate. I don't have any need to see a whole
> bunch of job postings but I would like to see these kind of tools
> when they become available.
>
> I guess I could make a score file that got rid of job postings
> from marketplace though.
> --
> I don't want to be the rock. Yeah, okay, what do you want to be?
> I want to be the piece of glass.

comp.databases.oracle has been split up before, and it didn't work, as now everyone is posting in all groups, as they don't know, or are too lazy to know the distinction, or expect to get a bigger audience (which is, IMO, not true)

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Tue Apr 24 2001 - 07:15:26 CEST

Original text of this message