Re: Pl/Sql Developer

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:50:26 -0700

I haven't a clue from your email what it is you think you are browsing. How about providing us with enough information that we can tell you what you are doing incorrectly.

But assuming you are referring to having opened a session in SQL*Plus, by all means log on as SYS or SYSTEM and try this query.

SELECT object_name
FROM dba_objects;

Daniel A. Morgan