after installation 8.1.7 in Windows 2000 Pro

From: parival <The_parival_at_mail.gr>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:08:24 +0300

[Quoted] [Quoted] After installing Oracle 8.1.7. and creating a database named 'OPEL' , I [Quoted] forgot the passwords to connect to the database. Then I used the Cnfiguration Database Assistant tool and i created a new database named "testing".

Then the following information appeared :

Database Name : testing
SID : Testing
SYS/change_on_install
system/manager
internal/****** (i don't know the password of this internal user)

Is there any other way i can find the password in order to connect with SQL PLUS to my database ?
Or
[Quoted] Is there any other way to connect to the database ?

PS=
With that users i can not also connect
scott / tiger
system / manager
SYS / change_on_install

thanx Received on Sun Apr 22 2001 - 16:08:24 CEST

Original text of this message