Help Please to connect Forms6.0 & Reports with personal Oracle

From: Narayana <tanarivs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:44:24 +1000

Dear Sir/Madam

I have Personal Oracle 8.0.3 Version on windows98 working fine.I installed Oracle Forms6.0 and reports, but they are connected to Back end Oracle database.
I am new to Oracle area So could you let me know is it possible to connect to Forms6.0 and reports with Personal Oracle8.0.3 on windows98. If possible could you direct me how to configure step by step. I really appreciate if any one help me.

Thank you In Advance
Narayana
tanarivs_at_hotmail.com Received on Sat Apr 14 2001 - 06:44:24 CEST

Original text of this message