Postscript Report - How to switch printer trays ?

From: David Barnes <davidjohnbarnes_at_nospam.ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:29:10 +0100

[Quoted] We have a postscript report that we want to be printed on coloured paper in a specific tray of a [Quoted] postscript printer (Kyocera FS-1800). Has anyone had any success doing this and if so could you [Quoted] enlighten us ?

We have done this successfully in the past with non-postscript printing but the postscript drive [Quoted] seems to be causing the problems by resetting the printer to it's default settings.

[Quoted] Any suggestions would be greatfully received, thanks.

Dave. Received on Fri Apr 13 2001 - 11:29:10 CEST

Original text of this message