Re: Forms Runtime Window

From: Stephan Langer <slanger_at_dixi-wc.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:17:52 +0200

hi daniel,

as i suppose, vern starts the fmx without the "userid=name/pwd_at_alias" - parameter in the command line - so he gets the (normal) Login-screen with name, password and database. (correct me if i'm wrong) What he wants to be seems the same screen, but only with input of username and password (or given username and password to select only the database - i'm not quite sure what he exactly wants).

the only way to do so - AFAIK - is to write an on-logon-trigger in the form with just "NULL;" and to create a canvas/window with just the items he wants the user to select. After selection the application does the connect by some sql ( like logon('NAME','PWD_at_ALIAS' or so)

SL