Help: How do set transaction use rollback in PL/SQL

From: <u518615722_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:58:59 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have a PL/SQL running in which we use a cursor and for loop. But we can not set the rollback segment. If we put "set transaction use rollback segment RBS1", PL/SQL just ignore us. If we put the sentence inside the loop, we got an error message.

Could somebody tell me is it possible to set rollback segment for a PL/SQL?

Thanks

--
Sent by dbadba62  from hotmail  subpart from com