Re: Duble "" inside of the query

From: Dr. Hans-Dieter Wehe <dieter_at_wehe.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:53:08 +0200

[Quoted] Try this

aa := 'field like ''' || :ss.si || '%''' ; set_block_property('ss',defauld_where, aa) ;

Do not use double quotes
The two single quotes within a string constant (as after the "like" and after the "%"-Character) result in a single quote of the resulting string.
Assuming that :ss.si contains "Hello World", the resulting string in  aa would be: field like 'Hello World%'

Regards Hans-Dieter