Re: Runs more than 1 report (Developer 6)

From: Dr. Hans-Dieter Wehe <dieter_at_wehe.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:59:35 +0200

No, there isn't.
What we do is, within forms we show the reports-names to be previed within a multi record block an loop through the block calling run_product ( reports...) on each record (the user may interrupt before running the next report).
If destination is printer, then in this way you can send all reports  "at once" to the printer.

regards hans-dieter