Re: With Oracle 8i Personal Edition on Win98, can I get a client to run on RH Linux ?

From: Steve Long <steven.long_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 06:25:19 -0400

[Quoted] yes there is an oracle client for linux. if you want to download it from otn, though, you have to download the entire distribution (just under 600mbytes) in which case you will need something that can restart a download [Quoted] where it left off if it is interrupted. the other way is to order it on CD [Quoted] from Oracle under the "try before you buy" license for around $35US and waiting for delivery. or you can find someone who has the client piece and can somehow send it to you.

steve long
[Quoted] "The world's best technology strategist." (TM)