Re: Trival Question.....

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 22:25:24 -0700

Everything is huge. Even the client. You can download it from the Oracle web site. But the best thing to do is spring the $39.00 and just buy the Oracle Developers pack from their web site. It not only has the client software it has three or four full versions of the database (Enterprise, Standard, Personal, Lite) and lots of documentation and other great items.

Daniel A. Morgan