Solaris/NT Integration question

From: Andrew <andreylevin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:42:05 -0500

Hi

I have to solve next issue:

We have production system with Oracle Server/App. Server on SUN/Solaris server witch hosted at provider place and accessible by Internet. We have also MS Exchange server in local network to provide MS Outlook functionality to end-users. We need to develop data exchange between Oracle and Exchange. Programming with Exchange ensures with COM library of CDO (collaborative data objects). Question: how to perform DCOM invocation from Solaris? I think we need to use some software OS gateway? Any thoughts?

Thank you very much

P.S. Could you send response not only to newsgroup but copy to mailto:iamlevin_at_yahoo.ca Received on Wed Apr 04 2001 - 22:42:05 CEST

Original text of this message