Re: Making diagram of a database

From: Holger Heidenbluth <heidenbluth_at_nis-rheinsberg.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:22:31 +0200

There are a lot of tools that can visualize relations between tables. I would point you to the ER Diagrammer from KeepTool (www.keeptool.com). This nice utility gives you in a very short time a nearly complete layouted diagram from the database schema.

Best Regards
Holger Heidenbluth
NIS Rheinsberg GmbH
Senior Analyst

LeguMan <leguman_at_hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 3aca33e6$0$27806$456d72a3_at_news.skynet.be...