WebDB problem

From: Revok <robert.grace_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 17:02:57 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] I have an application where I have created several WebDB forms. One particular form is causing problems - a straight unstructured update / delete form based on a table. A problem has occurred with several date fields on the table - a format mask of 'DD-MON-YYYY' has been applied to both fields. However, when a record is updated which has values in the date fields (as oppose to the fields being null) it complains of a locking error - that another user has updated the record. This problem goes away if the format mask is removed. It does not seem to be a problem with Oracle - the fields update fine in SQL Plus.

Has anyone ever encountered anything like this before?

Rob Received on Mon Apr 02 2001 - 18:02:57 CEST

Original text of this message