Re: Hierarchical Trees Oracle Forms?

From: Michael J. Moore <hicamel_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 02:32:37 GMT

opps, forgot this part
---quote on ---
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the detailed steps to reproduce your problem. Yes, I am able to reproduce the problem.

As a workaround you can try this :

Create a WHEN-MOUSE-CLICK trigger on the TREE item - just code this to NULL.
The assert then stops but the tree continues to operate as expected.

There is a related bug filed on this issue and the bug is fixed in Forms 6i Patch set 1 (6.0.8.10).
The bug is an unpublished and the bug#1235458.

Best Regards,

Murali D B,
Oracle Support Services
--- quote off ---