Re: Oracle 8i Instance Manager ????

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:41:49 +0200

You'll need the instance manager in OEM, DBA studio or what ever it is called now. You can bring up a window with all init.ora parameters there and save those.
That is a 'stored configuration', a copy of your init.ora on your local hard drive.
Needless to say you will need to maintain it on 1 single place only.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA