How to tie a new table value to an existing form??

From: Richard Hollingsworth <william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:44:06 GMT

Hi:

[Quoted] If I create a new column for an existing table, and I now want to display/input this new value on my existing form (6i), how do I create this new field on the form, and then make sure it is tied to the proper filed in the database?

Lets say I create a radio group that has 2 selections. The designated field in the table is say a boolean that tells which radio button was selected. How do I connect this new form field to the table field?

This all kinda happens automatically when you first create the form with the form wizzard, but if you wish to modify the form with a new field later, it's kinda confusing how to tie the new fields back to the database.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard Hollingsowrth Received on Wed Mar 28 2001 - 18:44:06 CEST

Original text of this message