How could i use OMS and the Entreprise Manager with iAS - I can't use the backup and the analyser

From: Christian PERNELLE \(Noos\) <"Christian>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:23:54 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm realy desapionded, with all the different things i had to do, just for using the Entreprise
Manager of Oracle.

... Thanks for us !!!

1/ I install a reference database
2/ I install the OMS
3/ I start the service the intelligent Agent
4/ I start the service for OMS
5/ I fixed the parameter of the OMS (with the user sysman)
6/ I start the application Entreprise Manager .... but

After all that,
Now, it doesn't work for the back up, the analyser and the export.

The erreur message said me that the user identifaction on the OMS is not correct,
but i can connect to this application and do other thing. I check the same action with a SYSDBA user, and i have the same problem.

Somebody , could help me ?
Thanks. Received on Tue Mar 27 2001 - 18:23:54 CEST

Original text of this message