Help!-TRANSFER FAST TO EXCEL

From: eddie <elna_at_zebra.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 05:59:44 -0600

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm running a passthrough query against an Oracle database and want to export the
[Quoted] data to an Excel Spreadsheet fast! Something like Crystal Reports Print>Export function. It seems no matter what I do, the exporting of data to an excel spreadheet using MS Access is terribly slow. I'm exporting data from a query that results in 16,000 records. I noticed that the print function is fast. Perhaps there is an SQL code I can use to take advantage of the power of oracle? If there was only a way to print or spool or insert my query results to an Excel Spreadsheet.

Please can anyone help?
ELNA_at_ZEBRA.NET Received on Mon Mar 26 2001 - 13:59:44 CEST

Original text of this message