Re: Bulk loading data straight from MSSQL7 into Oracle 8i

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:56:05 +0300

For moving your data a migration tool at www.ispirer.com/chyfo.html

It provides you the fastest, the easiest and the most powerful way to migrate your database into Oracle.
It allows you to extract any data from any database. It works in conjunction with Oracle SQL Loader.
[Quoted] The tool creates text files (CSV, TAB, fixed lenght), generates CREATE TABLE, CREATE INDEX scripts for Oracle and control files for SQL Loader. Moving of LOBs are fully supported.
The tool has a lot of other features.

Best regards, Dmitry

"Ketan Shah" <shahkn_at_ch.etn.com> wrote in message news:3AB78708.44E6D545_at_ch.etn.com...
> Create the flatfiles using the MMSQL7 tables and then use Oracle's
 SQL*Loader to