Re: SQL Loader & VB

From: Jerzy Bin <jerzy.bin_at_chello.at>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 18:21:26 GMT

Hi Richard,

I am not sure about OCX, I have never used it, but maybe you can thing of a issuing SQLLDR.EXE command from your application using for instance Shell().
I did not use it from VB, but I have already used similar method from C, where I put whole command string "sqlldr8.exe user/pwd......" into System(command) function.

Hope it helps
Jerzy