Re: newbie: how to get oracle data into Excel or Access

From: Steve Bell <swayne.bell_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:46:48 GMT

I've got to agree with you TurkBear,
[Quoted] [Quoted] Sometimes there's a near riot in this newsgroup when someone mentions anything [Quoted] other than Oracle (ever seen the threads comparing Oracle to SQLServer?). I"m not referring in the least to Dan's posting in this thread by the way.

It's just that sometimes posters seem to take their life in their hands if they [Quoted] mention that they're even THINKING about using something other than Oracle. [Quoted] Larry must be smiling all the way to the bank.

Steve