Re: newbie: how to get oracle data into Excel or Access

From: andrew queisser <andrew_queisser_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:02:35 -0800

Thanks everyone, looks like maybe my ODBC isn't set up right or something.

I'm a machine vision guy so I use Excel occasionally to analyse result data but if I can do the same thing faster and or better in Oracle directly I may use that. Otherwise I'm in the lucky position that image processing in C++ pays my mortgage.

Andrew