Launching dbastudio under linux fails after exiting once..

From: Can Engin Ilgin <ci_at_baer.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:18:20 +0100

I am a Newbie and have a problem launcing dbastudio. I can start it after a reboot and it works perfectly. When I exit and try to start again it exits with the message: SIGSEGV received at befffacc in /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6. Processing terminated
Writing stack trace to javacore1265.txt ... OK

It begins with a core dump, until I interrupt killing jre

using:
Red Hat Linux 6.1
glibc: 2.1.3
jre 1.1.8

on a PIII 600MHz System with 128MB RAM

ipcs shows nothing and ipcclean doesnt have any effect, so I dont think It is a shared memory problem.

After a reboot, it works again....

Wed Mar 21 19:47:54 2001

SIGSEGV received at befffacc in /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6. Processing terminated
jre full version "JDK 1.1.8 IBM build l118-20000713 (JIT enabled: jitc)"

thank you for your help
Can Received on Wed Mar 21 2001 - 20:18:20 CET

Original text of this message