Reports errors crashing forms

From: Steve E. <steve.eckersley_at_ITS.lancscc.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:38:53 -0000

Hello,

    Running a report (reports 2.5) from a forms 5 application sometimes returns a report error 'rep-0594 No report output generated' which is ok as it is possible there is no data for the parameters set, however this message won't go away and the user has to crash out of the forms session. Whilst trying to circumvent this problem by placing a dummy field on the report I generated another error (field dummy_output references field xxx at a frequency below its group) and this also refused to go away. Surely this cannot be acceptable error behaviour?

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Any help appreciated. Received on Wed Mar 21 2001 - 11:38:53 CET

Original text of this message