Re: Is it possible to create a System tablespace with Local managed extent?

From: Mike Moore <hicamel_at_mail.home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:51:26 GMT

--snip--

> Thanks, Nuno. I thought maybe I was going mad. I've been trying to say
> exactly the same thing for about 6 posts now (but you say it so much
> better!).
>
> I honestly don't mind ignorance. And we all make mistakes. But wilful
> refusal to look the facts in the face strikes me as most odd. Your
> contribution at least confirms that it's not just me being bloody-minded.
>
> Moito obbligado (sp??).
>
> HJR

I have to agree Howard, it is odd indeed. I wish that Daniel would at least follow through.
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and I will have to assume that Daniel is wrong because he refuses to follow the procedure you gave which would expose the truth. He could also refute the procedure. Instead he has chosen to just bow out. Very disapointing.

Mike