Re: solution has been found but till no explanation

From: Alexander Chupin <chupin_at_hotmail.ru>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:21:35 -0000

> I am slightly surprised that Session 2 can disable
> the trigger whilst there is an active transaction
> on the table.

I'm too. I wold like just say that in my experiment I obtained a blocking lock from two sessions (in this case according to your guess the trigger is important part of this transaction) and after that I can change trigger state form third session.

> (On the other hand, I don't expect
> developers to be hacking the live system whilst
> users are processing data ;)

Yes, sure. It's just theoretical questionn:)

Thanx.
WBR, Alexander Chupin Received on Thu Mar 15 2001 - 19:21:35 CET

Original text of this message