Shareware DBA tool for download at Oracle-Home

From: Mike Philippens <mphilipp_at_oracle-home.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:03:59 +0100

All,

a new shareware DBA tools for Oracle8i is available through Oracle-Home.Com: Statspack Viewer for Oracle 8i. This is what the author, Alexey Danchenkow has to say about it:

"Statspack Viewer for Oracle8i was developed by Alexey B. Danchenkov. I initially developed this utility to facilitate my everyday oracle dba work. Statspack Viewer utility with easy-to-use graphical interface allows Oracle DBAs to build graphical trend charts and generate alerts for more than 100 performance metrics for Oracle8i Server based on performance data gathered by Oracle Statspack Utility and for custom statistics defined by database administrator as well."

Get it at http://downloads.oracle-home.com/

Oracle-Home.Com is not only about tools; you can also browse our huge online Oracle Books library, look for Oracle links in the Oracle Search engine or read cool Oracle Softwar Reviews. Check it out at http://www.oracle-home.com

Kind regards,

Mike Philippens (mphilipp_at_oracle-home.com) http://www.oracle-home.com for the best Oracle resources! Received on Mon Mar 12 2001 - 10:03:59 CET

Original text of this message