Re: Oracle HTTP Server

From: Jeff Jackson <jeff.ctr.jackson_at_tc.faa.gov>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:15:44 -0500

[Quoted] Not much Chi-Chih. The HTTP Server is pretty much the same. The difference is that the 9i implementatation uses the mod_ose Apache extension to talk to the servlet engine (Oracle Servlet Engine - OSE) running in the 8.1.7 database and the 9i implementation uses the mod_jserv Apache extension to talk to the Jserv servlet engine. Apache is basically the same. Are you planning to use Jdeveloper from Oracle ? If so, any good reference material available. I am having the darndest time learning this IDE.

Jeff