Re: HELP!! - ORA-00600

From: Rick Wessman <Rick.Wessman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 08 Mar 2001 07:15:32 -0800

As the OTN page states, you need to contact Support. This is an internal error and there probably is nothing that you can do to fix it.

                                   Rick

"Adrian Ting" <adrianting_at_post1.com> writes:

> Just encountered the following error in the Oracle8.1.6 suddenly.
>
> ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [15851], [8], [8], [1], [2], [],
> [], []
>
> According to OTN, I must report this error to Oracle Customer Support as it
> is an internal error.
>
> I need a quick fix for this error. Hope someone can help me out.
>
> Adrian
>

> ---

                                Rick Wessman
                                Server Security Group
                                Oracle Corporation
                                rwessman_at_us.oracle.com

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.