How do I store files in 8.x?

From: E. Frijters <erik_at_e-frijters.tmfweb.nl>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:27:06 +0100

Hello,

[Quoted] I'm building a client server application with Microsft Visual FoxPro 6.0 and Oracle 8.

I want to store report-files in the central Oracle database, so I can update the reports of the different clients through the database. The only purpose is to distribute the files, nothing more...

I want to use BLOB or BFILE, but I don't now how to pass the information to the database. (I use the latest ODBC drivers 8.05.00)

I use Sequel Pass Through and Remote Views as programming techniques.

Any help or examples are very appreciated!

Greetings

E. Frijters
erik_frijters_at_deltalloyd.nl
or
e.frijters_at_wanadoo.nl Received on Thu Mar 08 2001 - 21:27:06 CET

Original text of this message